Translate

Saturday 31 October 2020

Halloween Greetings

Happy Halloween. 

💀👀👀👀💀

👹 

Below, is an image I produced two weeks ago, in readyness for today. It's full moon this afternoon at 02:51 p.m. (for West Yorkshire). Expect lots of ghoulies and ghosties and things that go, "BUMP" in the night, tonight. Watch out for the vampire, put a string of garlic round your neck!

Q) How does a vampire like its steak?  

A) Well done. Tadaaa!

Now pleaase leave the crypt damp and creepy, just the way you would wish to find it.

I shall be putting a new post up in the next few days, keep dropping in to see if it's here. It will consist of photos of  the areas around where I live. We all need a reminder that the world is not just doom and gloom. This post should help lift your mood.

There will now be a short intermission, as I polish the images for the upcoming post.

Keep safe.

Gordon.

4 comments:

  1. Great image - looking forward to the next post. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Holly Men, haunting your dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris, I'm glad you like it. The next post has been delayed by a few days. I'm still working on the images. I hope it will be online by Sunday at the latest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob, Oh thanks very much. I'll be scared to go to sleep now.

    ReplyDelete